Smarter locker system
get the best out of your lockers
The Metra smart locker system enables variety of intelligent storage locker solutions:
– Daily Lockers (daily visitor lockers at water parks, amusement parks, sport facilities, etc.)
– Rental Lockers (renting out lockers at any facility)
– Workplace Lockers (activity-based/co-working/permanent/end-of-trip lockers at offices, factories, hospitals, universities, etc.)
– Storage Locker Platform (for fully custom, tailored smart locker solutions)
– Delivery & Pickup Lockers (workplace lockers for two-way internal distribution of post, parcel, tools, documentation, etc.)
– Parcel Locker Platform (for fully custom, tailored last-mile locker solutions)
The hearth of each smart locker solution is a patented, highly reliable (motor driven) Metra smart lock, suitable for various, also most challenging environments. Each Metra smart locker solution, no matter its scale, is reliable, secure, low-maintenance, easy scalable, user-friendly, environment-friendly and locker design friendly. All Metra smart locker installations are hard-wired, which means your smart locker solution is environmentally friendly, as you don’t have to deal with time and money consuming chores of regularly replacing dozens, hundreds or even thousands of harmful lock batteries, so all your lockers can be used at any given moment. It also means, your Metra smart locker solution is low-maintenance, user-friendly, reliable, secure and locker design . The Metra smart locker system can be easily installed into new or existing lockers (retrofitted) from any locker material (HPL, metal, wood, etc.).
Supports all access control media
The metra smart locker system supports 99,9% of RFID media standards: LF, ISO 15693, ISO 14443A and ISO 14443B (Mifare, HID Prox, iClass™, Seos™, mobile Seos™, Indala, DESFire, LEGIC Advant, Prime, Sony FeliCa, CEPAS, etc.). Additionally, mobile apps (NFC, Bluetooth and/or wi-fi), PIN code, fingerprint, Bar code, QR code, or can be used as smart locker keys for either storage or delivery&pickup lockers. All mentioned smart locker key options can be also used in combination with access card, to provide a secondary smart locker key, and thus a higher level of user-friendly locker use.
Something for every taste
Metra smart locker system is available with different user interfaces to lock and unlock your smart lockers, ranging from 10” Metra Touch Display, Metra Display with embedded keypad, Metra mobile app, HID Mobile Access™ app to on-door RFID reader with locker status indicator light. It depends entirely on your wishes and requirements (and the user experience your want to provide to your locker users).